‘NEW Course’ – BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Electrical / Electronic Engineering gives you the knowledge, understanding and skills that are needed to prepare for employment or higher qualifications.
|Course Code:||L3E-D08 (TJH21)|
|Award:||BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Electrical / Electronic Engineering – 12 unit (QCF)|
|Study Time / Duration:||Flexible – 720 Hours / up to Nov 2022*|
|Requirements:||Age – Min. 16 Yrs; also need to register before Aug 2020|
There is a great demand in industry for engineers that have a specific of knowledge on electronic and electrical engineering. As many companies need specialists in electrical and electronic engineering, this Diploma offers you the ability to focus your skills.
Electrical Engineering focuses on electrical power such as generators, motors and machines, while electronic systems are interested in monitoring and control using a range of electronics, PLC and microprocessors. *For learners wishing to complete and gain this 12 unit diploma, they must finish this course no later than Nov 2022, as Edexcel is withdrawing this qualification (A new alternative will be the new BTEC (NQF) version – see separate webpage for details).
12 Unit Diploma (up to 112 new UCAS points)
This ’12 unit’ course offers a balanced programme of electronics, electrical power, and machines. There are 10 standard units plus a double credit project unit. You can find out more about the content of this Diploma by clicking on the units below:
- Health and Safety in the Engineering Workplace
- Mathematics for Engineering Technicians
- Features and Applications of Electrical Machines
- Microprocessor Systems and Applications
- Engineering Drawing for Technicians
- Electrical & Electronic Principles*
- Principles & Applications of Electronic Devices and Circuits*
- Selecting & Programming Controllers (PLCs)
- Principles & Applications of Analogue Electronics*
- Communications for Engineering Technicians
- Engineering Project* (double unit)
- Some electronic units require some practical work, which may mean the purchase of some electronic parts and instruments. These can be purchased from online supplies or from TECOL. We have 2 kits available an electronic kit and an instrument kit which can be purchased at a later date. For further detail see our ‘Support’ page
Select ‘Add to cart’ below to start your Diploma enrolment – £1495:
If you would prefer to pay your diploma by direct debit, select the cart below. You can pay £100 deposit, followed by 15 x £100 monthly payments. (We will contact you with direct debit arrangements) – £100:
Although all your course material will be available online; if you would also like a paper copy of the certificate course material, select the cart below for 12 unit Diploma course material (paper copy) – £85:
Each unit is further split into bite sized topics to make studying easier via our online Moodle education platform. You will be have 2 assessments for each unit. The above prices exclude the Edexcel BTEC registration fee, and some units may require some tools / materials (click on our ‘Support’ page for cost/order details). If you have specific diploma unit requirements which are different than those listed above, please indicate these on your PayPal instructions and enrolment form. Also indicate if the course is for another person.