These HNC courses has been developed to provide learners an opportunity to gain a fully accredited higher education qualification. Our on-line HNC are nationally recognised Level 4 vocationally-specific qualifications that also allow you to progress to higher qualifications such as a BTEC level 5 HND in Engineering.
Within our HNC units, students can access to a wide range of the latest simulation software from companies such as Siemens, Autodesk and RoboDK to further enhance their understanding of learning material
Available On-line Engineering HNCs
For HNC engineering course details click on the following pathways:
Course prices option
- Paid in full – £2045* or £2245 (incl. bridging units)
- 24 month plan – Deposit – £110.00 and 24 monthly payments of £110.00
- 12 month plan – Deposit – £200.00 and 12 monthly payments of £200.00
Entry requirements – one of the following:
- 6 unit BTEC Level 3 Eng. Diploma (Merit)
- 9 unit BTEC Level 3 Eng. Diploma (Pass)
- 3 unit BTEC Level 3 Eng. Certificate and 1 A/AS level
- appropriate STEM A/AS levels or equivalent
(normally we require at least 32 new UCAS points).
HNC Bridging Units
If you partially meet the requirements, up to two level 3 bridging units for HNC may be required prior to tackling level 4 HNC units
- Bridging L3 Maths
- Bridging L3 Mechanical or Electrical Principles
*If no bridging units are required the course fee will be reduced to £2045 through a £200 refund if paid in full.
Students must also be a UK resident and non-native English speakers should have one of the following qualifications or equivalent:
- Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) level B2
- PTE 51
- IELTS 5.5; Reading
If you don’t meet the entry requirements but have paid, a full refund will be given, along with advice on your possible progression options
Note all course prices include BTEC registration fee.
Details on how to register will sent to you during enrolment.