BTEC Level 5 – Higher National Diploma (HND) in Engineering
These HND courses has been developed to provide learners an opportunity to gain a fully accredited higher education qualification. Our on-line HNDs are nationally recognised Level 5 vocationally-specific qualifications that also allow you to progress to higher qualifications such as a BTEC level 6 Degrees in Engineering.
Available On-line Engineering Diplomas
For details about approved BTEC level 5 HND engineering courses, click on the following pathways:
Course prices for 8 level 5 units (HNC to HND upgrade)
- Paid in full – £2495.00
- 5 month plan – Deposit – £450.00 and 5 monthly payments of £450.00
- 13 month plan – Deposit – £200.00 and 13 monthly payments of £200.00
Course prices for 16 level 4/5 units (HND direct)
- Paid in full – £4300.00 (10% discount)
- 10 month plan – Deposit – £410.00 and 10 monthly payments of £410.00
- 24 month plan – Deposit – £200.00 and 24 monthly payments of £200.00
The BTEC Level 5 HND in Engineering courses require you to study 7/8 subjects if you already have an appropriate HNC in Engineering that matches the 2017 specification.
Alternatively to apply direct, you must have an existing:
- 6 unit BTEC Level 3 Eng. Diploma (Merit)
- 9 unit BTEC Level 3 Eng. Diploma (Pass)
- 3 unit BTEC Level 3 Eng. Certificate and 1 A/AS level
- appropriate STEM A/AS levels or equivalent
(normally we require at least 32 new UCAS points).
Students must also be a UK resident and non-native English speakers should have one of the following qualifications or equivalent:
- Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) level B2
- PTE 51
- IELTS 5.5; Reading
If you don’t meet the entry requirements but have paid, a full refund will be given, along with advice on your possible progression options
Note all course prices include BTEC registration fee.