BTEC Level 5 – Higher National Diploma (HND) in Engineering
These HND courses has been developed to provide learners an opportunity to gain a fully accredited higher education qualification. Our on-line HNDs are nationally recognised Level 5 vocationally-specific qualifications that also allow you to progress to higher qualifications such as a BTEC level 6 Degrees in Engineering.
Available On-line Engineering Diplomas
For details about approved BTEC level 5 HND engineering courses, click on the following pathways:
Course prices for 8 level 5 units (HNC to HND upgrade*)
- Paid in full – £1945.00
- 11 month plan – Deposit – £200.00 and 10 monthly payments of £200.00
- 22 month plan – Deposit – £110.00 and 21 monthly payments of £110.00
Course prices for 16 level 4/5 units (HND direct)
- Paid in full – £3890.00
- 11 month plan – Deposit – £400.00 and 10 monthly payments of £400.00
- 22 month plan – Deposit – £220.00 and 22 monthly payments of £220.00
If you are upgrading from the older QCF HNC (pre 2017), you will require to complete some additional HNC units and learning outcomes- (for more details see Edexcel HNC engineering RPL mapping document on the internet)
The QCF HNC to HND upgrade will be an additional £945 i.e. a total upgrade cost of £2890
To find out your payment plan and have your existing QCF HNC mapped please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Individual HN units can also be purchased at a cost of £345/unit please contact us at email@example.com to order
The BTEC Level 5 HND in Engineering courses require you to study 7 subjects if you already have an appropriate HNC in Engineering that matches the 2017 specification.
Alternatively to apply direct, you must have an existing:
- 6 unit BTEC Level 3 Eng. Diploma (Merit)
- 9 unit BTEC Level 3 Eng. Diploma (Pass)
- 3 unit BTEC Level 3 Eng. Certificate and 1 A/AS level
- appropriate STEM A/AS levels or equivalent
(normally we require at least 32 new UCAS points).
Students must also be a UK resident and non-native English speakers should have one of the following qualifications or equivalent:
- Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) level B2
- PTE 51
- IELTS 5.5; Reading
If you don’t meet the entry requirements but have paid, a full refund will be given, along with advice on your possible progression options
Note all course prices include BTEC registration fee.