A BTEC Level 5 HNC in Engineering (Electrical & Electronic) qualification gives you the knowledge, understanding and skills that are need to prepare for the next step in your career with a widely recognised higher level qualifications.
|Course and Registration Fee:||£2045 (Upgrade), £4045 (Full)|
|Award:||BTEC Level 5 HND in Engineering (Electrical & Electronic)|
|Duration:||30, or 60 months|
BTEC L4 HNC (upgrade)* or L3 Dip (full course)*
Electrical & Electronic Engineering is all about designing, developing, maintaining and improving electrical, electronic and control systems. For example, they provide electrical equipment and controls for buildings, factories, and vehicles that make sure that plant and machinery work effectively and efficiently. This HND qualification is also about:
- providing opportunities for engineers/technicians to achieve a nationally recognised level 5 vocationally specific qualification
- providing opportunities for progress to higher education vocational qualifications, such as a full- or part time degree in engineering
- providing opportunities for learners to focus on the development of the higher level skills in a technological and management context
- providing specialist studies relevant to individual vocations and professions
HND in Electrical & Electronic Engineering – Content
Having completed your 8 unit level 4 HNC, this 7/8 unit HND level 5 course offers a balanced programme of engineering principles, design and applications within manufacturing, electrical and mechanical fields.
You can find out more about the content of this Diploma by clicking on the level5 units below:
|1||Research Project (H24 = 2 UNITS)|
|2||Professional Engineering Management (H35)|
|3||Further Mathematics (H39)|
|4||Industrial Power, Electronics and Storage (H44)|
|5||Industrial Systems (H45)|
|6||Embedded Systems (H46)|
|Plus choose one more unit from, 7a or 7b:|
|7a||Commercial Programming Software (H40)|
|7b||Advanced Manufacturing Technology (H50)|
For level4 units go to our HNC page for details
Options 1-3 are (8 level 5 units), for learners that have completed an appropriate HNC level 4 course.
Options 4-6 are (16 level 4&5 units), for learners with an appropriate level 3 qualification.
For UK residents where English is your second language an appropriate English qualification such as PTE 51 is required by Edexcel
For specific entry details see HND home page . Note if you order a course, but don’t meet the entry requirements, a full refund will be given and advise on your best qualification pathway
Option 1 – Full payment (HNC to HND upgrade)
Click ‘Add to cart’ below to start your enrolment – £2045 full payment
Option 2 – 5 Month Plan (HNC to HND upgrade)
Select the cart below, if you would prefer to pay by direct debit. You can pay £450 deposit, followed by 5 x £450 monthly payments. (We will contact you with direct debit arrangements) – £450 deposit
Option 3 – 13 Month Plan (HNC to HND upgrade)
Select the cart below, if you would prefer to pay by direct debit. You can pay £200 deposit, followed by 13 x £200 monthly payments. (We will contact you with direct debit arrangements) – £200 deposit
Option 4 – Full payment (full 16 unit HND course)
Click ‘Add to cart’ below to start your enrolment – £4045 full payment
Option 5 – 10 Month Plan (full 16 unit HND course)
Select the cart below, if you would prefer to pay by direct debit. You can pay £410 deposit, followed by 10 x £410 monthly payments. (We will contact you with direct debit arrangements) – £410 deposit
Option 6 – 24 Month Plan (full 16 unit HND course)
Select the cart below, if you would prefer to pay by direct debit. You can pay £200 deposit, followed by 24 x £200 monthly payments. (We will contact you with direct debit arrangements) – £200 deposit
* Each unit is further split into bite sized topics to make studying easier via our online Moodle education platform. You will be have 2 assessments for each unit. The above prices include the Edexcel BTEC registration fee, but some units may require some equipment / materials (check individual units) for practical exercises.
* Full 16 unit HNDs will be provided with 60 months support