BTEC Level 3 Award in Engineering (Electronic) qualification gives you the knowledge, understanding and skills that are need to prepare for employment or higher qualifications.
|Course Code:||L3E-AME6C (CGSM3)|
|Format:||On-line distance learning|
|Award:||BTEC Level 3 Award in Engineering – 6 unit* (Electronic pathway)|
|Study Time / Duration:||Flexible – up to 360 Hours / 24 months|
|Requirements:||Age: 18+ Yrs|
Electronics engineers design and develop the systems used by machines and equipment in lots of industries, from mobile communications and computing to aerospace. If you love electronics and like finding out how things work, this could be a perfect choice of career for you.
We currently offer a standard 6 unit Award with the option to upgrade to a 9 unit Certificate. Both will be accepted as meeting the entry requirements to our HNC/HND Engineering courses
BTEC Level 3 Engineering Award (6 Unit Electronic course) – Qualification number (QN): 601/9053/X
You can find out more about the content of this Mechanical Diploma by clicking on the units below:
- Health and Safety in the Engineering Workplace
- Communications for Engineering Technicians
- Mathematics for Engineering Technicians
- Principles and Applications of Electronic Devices and Circuits
- Principles and Applications of Analogue Electronics
- Microprocessor Systems and Applications
Select ‘Add to cart’ below to start your Diploma enrolment – £1050: (BTEC Reg. fee now included)
If you would prefer to pay your 6-unit Award by direct debit, select the cart below. You can pay £120 deposit, followed by 9 x £120 monthly payments. (We will contact you with direct debit arrangements):
3 unit upgrade to 6 unit BTEC level 3 Award in Engineering
If you already have already completed a 3 unit BTEC level 3 engineering course, you may be able to upgrade to a BTEC 6-unit Award by completing only 3 additional units. These may be core, technical or a mix of units depending on your current qualifications
Click ‘Add to cart’ below to add 3 units to upgrade from 3 to 6 units – £550 full payment
Click ‘Add to cart’ below, if you would prefer to pay your upgrade by direct debit. You can pay £100 deposit, followed by 10 x £50 monthly payments. (We will contact you with direct debit arrangements) – £100 deposit
Each unit is further split into bite sized topics to make studying easier via our online Moodle education platform. You will be have 2 assessments for each unit. The above prices include the Edexcel BTEC registration fee.
These qualifications are supported by:
● the Advanced Engineering and Manufacturing Apprenticeship Employer Group, which includes, Jaguar Land Rover, Toyota, Ford, BMW, Vauxhall, Aston Martin, Nissan, GTA England
● the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) professional society for the engineering and technology community
● the Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE) professional engineering institution
● Semta, the Sector Skills Council for the Engineering sector
● the National Forum of Engineering Centres (NFEC).
For further information on this qualification see