The skills that you develop as an engineer are incredibly valuable and highly sought after. People will turn to you to help solve problems for them. The ability to provide practical solutions to problems is crucial and will give you great confidence when faced with any challenge or obstacle. Engineering Awards are a great place to start improving your technical knowledge and skills, or to add a qualification to your CV.
These 1 unit courses are suitable those who wish to study a specific topic or want to try a shorter level 3 course before committing to a formal BTEC qualification. These 1 unit awards are set to the same standard as BTEC qualifications and can be credited towards BTEC L3 Awards, Certificates or Diplomas in Engineering; thus providing a progressive qualification pathway for your future career development. All ‘Tecol level 3 Award’ course material includes detailed assessments and 4 months per unit tutor support.
1-unit Tecol level-3 Awards
- Applications of Mechanical Systems in Engineering
- Principles and Applications of Thermodynamics
- Advanced Mechanical Principles and Applications
- Principles and Applications of Electronic Devices and Circuits
- Principles and Applications of Analogue Electronics
- Communications for Engineering Technicians
- Electrical Technology
- Electrical Installation
- Three-phase Motors and Drives
- Principles and Applications of Fluid Mechanics
- Engineering Drawing for Technicians.
- Selection and Using Programmable Controllers
- Health and Safety in the Engineering Workplace
- Mathematics for Engineering Technicians
- Mechanical Principles and Applications
- Electrical and Electronic Principles
- Engineering Secondary and Finishing Techniques
- Features and Applications of Electrical Machines
- Microprocessor Systems and Applications
1-unit Award – £195